What is semi-private personal training and who’s it suitable for?
It’s a coaching program program consisting of a maximum 4 people per session in which each person is working off an individualised training program that has been designed specifically for their specific goals.
It’s aimed at people looking for all the benefits of private training while getting much better results due to the increased camaraderie and enjoyment.
Some people want to 1/2 their body fat %, others want to go from 0 t0 5 chin ups and others want to just feel and move better than they have in years- whatever your personal goal is, we’ll design a program specifically for it.
- 2-4 x 60 minute, fully-supervised sessions per week
- Gym access outside of coached sessions if your program requires it
- Maximum of 4 people per session- ensures the best quality coaching possible
- Individualised programs designed for your specific goals
- 2-4 check-ins per month to monitor progress, set goals and overcome challenges- critical for motivation, enjoyment and results
- Guaranteed results for the goals agreed on with your coach
- Multiple times to choose from- our online booking app gives you a flexible schedule to suit your needs
Available appointment times:
- 7am to 7pm Monday to Friday (last sessions runs from 7-8pm)
- 7am to 1pm Saturdays (last sessions runs from 12-1pm).
- Closed Sundays
Commitment: 4, 8 and 12 month membership options available
Have a read through some of our client testimonials below and if you like what you see, you’re next step is to get started on your 1 week trial.
If you have any problems doing this, please contact us on 021 4882288 or email email@example.com
Please Note: Our facility does not offer training-on-your-own or pay-as-you-go membership options
Click the link below to get started on your 1 week trial
Please Note: Our facility does not offer training-on-your-own or pay-as-you-go type membership options
Click the link below for full details of our 1 week membership offer