Full-Time Trainee Coach Position
Must Be Able To Work Mornings, Evenings And Weekends
“If You Have Enthusiasm, A Positive Attitude And Dedicated To Becoming A Great Coach, Then This Could Be The Career For You"
Huge Job Satisfaction
100% Results-Driven Environment
A great place to put your knowledge to work and actually see it work
Clients who respect and listen to their coach and are drama free- our type of client!
Unlike most commercial gyms, we take great pride in supporting our clients to live healthy, active and rewarding lives
A Great Team
Passionate, educated and dedicated coaches- we want to keep it that way!!
Steve McGrath Health & Performance Ltd.
First of all, thanks for taking the time to visit this page. It’s my hope that you have precisely what I need in a trainee coach so I can take this page down and get you started straight away.
So, let me tell you about myself, my business and the available trainee coaching position.
My name is Steve McGrath and I own a fitness facility called Steve Mcgrath Health & Performance at Cobh Cross, Carrigtwohill, Cork.
My training facility caters for general fitness enthusiasts looking to keep themselves fit and healthy so they can enjoy a higher quality of life, as well as athletes looking to improve their sports performance.
The position I am looking to fill is a full-time trainee health & performance coach to be trained in to deliver our coaching services to our valued clients.
In this role you will be trained in on every aspect of how our business runs.
Your job will include learning to train our valued clients, how to design safe and effective training program, participating in our facility’s projects and marketing efforts, and maintaining a safe, clean, organised training facility for both our clients and ourselves and delivering our client care program.
If you are hired for this job position, you'll:
Tasks You'll be Performing:
• Training clients: we value our clients and the decision they have made to train with us. As part of our professional team, you will be tasked with delivering the highest level of coaching, workshops and client service to the clients that you will be working with. This includes semi-private (max 4 people per session) and large group training (max 10 people per session) programs
• Administrative work: contacting medical professionals, filing client paperwork, following up online with their corrective work, nutrition and lifestyle coaching, etc.,
• Program Design: All programs are designed to take client goals, fitness level, injury history, etc. into account. This is a very important part of this position that enables us to design safe and effective training programs
• Referrals and testimonials: These are a big part of our marketing strategy. You will be responsible for getting written and/or video testimonials from our clients on a regular basis as well as executing out client referral systems.
• Gym maintenance: This is nothing major, but it's a must to maintain a safe and clean training facility
• Marketing and promotions: You'll be taking part in video tutorials, social media posts, writing blogs, etc.
• Client Care: Setting up new clients through our on-boarding process, replying to emails
Required Skills And Qualifications
• To qualify for this position you must hold a recognised health and fitness qualification that qualifies you to train people in Ireland
• Have good phone and personal etiquette: you will be talking with our customers, who are VERY important to us, and prospective customers, who are just as important. You must be comfortable conversing on the phone and in person. You must know how to conduct yourself professionally, take clear messages and deliver clear instructions to the prospect, client and other staff members. We’ll teach you everything you need to say and do, but we expect you to have manners and professionalism
• Thoughtfulness, organization and INITIATIVE: we need you to be able to think for yourself and be organized. We are very serious about this one. We do not want a robot. We want someone who learns and grows with us, doesn’t need to be led by the hand and is capable of coming up with their own ideas and implementing them. Keeping work organised is also a high requirement for all staff as sloppiness and a disorganized workplace leads to poor services, poor clients results, and a bad working environment
• Punctuality: you must be ready to start work on time. We ask clients not to be late for appointments so we expect the same from staff
• Be serious and dedicated to developing as a professional health & performance coach. There are too many 'doing-it-as-a-hobby' coaches out there, and they are not a good fit for our business. If you're not 100% committed to having a full-time career as a coach then please don't apply for this position.
If this job sounds good to you, here's how to apply.
• Email your CV, along with a cover letter explaining why you are the perfect person to fill this position to email@example.com
If we feel you are a good candidate for this position after reviewing your CV, we'll invite you in for an inital interview
We are not able to reply to every unsuccessful application due to time demands, so if you do not hear from us within 7 days, then you can take it that your application has been unsuccessful.
I look forward to reviewing it and hopefully meeting you in person soon.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?