Louise completed our 6 Week Fat Loss Challenge a few weeks ago, and set a goal of dropping 17.5lb with the program, with a nice, shiny pair of new runners as her reward 🙂
Sure enough she did it, and treated herself to a lovely pair of runners- Happy Camper!!!
No doubt that there are a ton of people out there who would like to achieve the same results as Louise
We asked Louise to give us her top 5 tips that made the biggest for her, and here they are, along with a little input from Steve in the bold text.
1. Listen to your coaches- it was worth reading for this gem alone!!
2. Listen to your body- there is such a thing as pushing too hard or not pushing it enough
3. Be organised- winging it with your food and training schedule is the quickest way to get zero results…….. and a ton of frustration
4. Be consistent- this goes for your nutrition, exercise, sleep, water. Consistency is the area that most people struggle with, but is where the real magic lies
5. Visualise your goal- you must get super clear on what you want and why you want it, and then visualise yourself putting in the effort and achieving it
As I’ve said before, there’s nothing too complicated there, or anything you aren’t capable of doing yourself.
So out of the list, which tips could you adopt today, and adhere to about 90% of the time?
Big results always come more from small actions taken consistently, than they do from huge actions done inconsistently.
If the time is right for you to take on your own health, fitness and fat loss goals, here’s how to get started!
If you’ve got questions then be sure to post them below.